Sunday, October 29, 2006

Final Countdown

Blah I can't be bothered to post my art stuff here, I'm posting them on my Flickr page instead. So check it out.

Just 10 more days of school left... The horror... And 7 full on assignments. It's the final countdown. Or pak'n'save. Or Woolworths. Or New World. Well actually it's only nine days since I'm skipping next Wednesday to go to Whanganui National Park :> tramping and jetboating. And take some cool photos, or try to at least, with my brand new bad ass Canon PowerShot S3 IS. I had to get one to replace my old PowerShot A75 (or was it A70?) that was nicked. Fingers crossed my insurance covers that. I did report to the police.

Thursday night I opened my travel bible, the Lonely Planet for NZ. It opened my eyes, really. I still haven't been anywhere and there aren't too many weeks left.

Oh yeah and instead of doing just school stuff I spent far too many hours getting HyVi's new look published. Maybe it'll save the world etc.

Do I sound tired? I am. After these ten days I'll try my best to avoid a workload this inhumane.

4 comments:

Sirkku said...

Yes, the weeks really go too fast. I wish I'd had at least another month, but I'm leaving tomorrow. :(
Hope you still have a great time here; do travel around, plenty of places to see indeed. Go to Queenstown, jump off some things, it's fun. ;)

markus k. said...

Uhh I prolly won't have the courage to =) Everyone's telling me to go places but at least I want to check out Waitomo Caves, Tongariro, Punakaiki, the Glaciers and, if time permits, Milford Sound.

_ said...

Markus, sä todellakin autat meitä pelastamaan maailman. Täällä sateen kyllästämässä, pian lumisohjon kangistamassa Helsingissä jengi hyppii seinille, kun noi sivut on niin siistit. Vihdoinkin päästään tekemään sisältöä oikein kunnolla! Jos uutta sisältöä ei keksitä kuukauden sisällä, niin mut saa mestata Kaivopihalla. Hankkikaa jotain terävää siihen tarkoitukseen.

markus k. said...

Kiva tietaa =) Kavisko julkisen mestaamisen asemesta esim. julkinen noyryytys karaoke-esiintymisen keinoin? =)