Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hitler & Friends



Which one do you like better (if either)?

Anecdotes:
  • Patric almost burnt the house down by leaving the stove on. The ground floor was an ocean of smoke and smelled accordingly a week after.
  • Our apartment was entered last Friday. The strangest thing, their selection of loot. Michael's bike was the big deal, but I also lost my shoes, a full two-liter bottle of orange juice, my shampoo and shower soap (and possibly also a pile of CD's since I can't find them anywhere though I might have just lost them). Furthermore Patric's shoes were scattered and the front door was left wide open. I awoke with the door to my room open. Weird, strange, and, like, what the hell?
  • Meghan got a sort of a death threat from someone at school. The same guy also jokes around about butchering tutors. Made me feel genuinely afraid of a school massacre.

4 comments:

Sirkku said...

I like the top one better :)

Anonymous said...

Yes. I, too, like the top one better. Crazy things happening there, finally.

Anonymous said...

A mi me gusta el verde.

Anonymous said...

A mi me gusta el negro...