Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sample work, pt. 1

So what am I actually doing here? Here's some samples. I'll post more later on along with other people's work.

Margaret Thatcher posing for my environmental poster.

Elephant rugby. Illustration class.

Illustration for an article on the human computer Kim Peek.


Calendar pages. Production class.

Cover art for a paper stock promoting brochure. Production class.





Jasmine, my 5-year old "little sister" drew these three. She'll be an artist for sure.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Funny you used the same picture of the flamengo from internet that I did three years ago when studying in Evtek Institute of Art and Design. Or then it just seems the same one ;)

I found your blog by searching people who have been in exchange in New Zealand...Would be nice to hear your thoughts about the school there. See you in UIAH? I start the MA in Media lab next week.

markus k. said...

Welcome to TaiK :) Sure thing, meeting up would be nice, just tug my sleeve or whatever. My intention has been to write up a commentary on the courses I took at WSD for some time now, let's see if that ever happens...